- Just about anything that you can buy in SA and more….
- Shops in Xai Xai – Shoprite, Saverite, Super Mercado de Limpopo Supermark, Engen Garage with
a bakery, various bakery’s in Xai Xai, ATM's and the Xai Xai market and many more.
- Fresh Portuguese bread
- Meat, cheese, butter, fruits, vegetables, snacks,
- Pasta, Rice, spices, tinned food, sunflower/olive oil etc.
- Alcohol of all sorts, wine & sodas
- All sorts of beer (South African & Mozambican)
- Craft Markets: Great grass mats to use on the beach, hats, wooden bowls, etc.
- Buy a Vodacom starter pack for mts50 and airtime for mts500 at the border. You can buy data
bundles and use the internet and whatsapp/facebook at a much cheaper rate than roaming.
To get data, load your airtime (*100*01* insert pin# dial *111*, choose language if you do
not understand Portuguese, if you cannot (choose internet, ofertas Mensais (monthly), choose
the meticais amount, mts250 should be sufficient, and follow the steps.
- Make sure that your vodacom simcard is registered, you will need you passport for this, or better, buy a simcard in Xai Xai town and the Vodacom shop. You can visit Drivemoz facebook page for info regading sim cards for Mozambique.
- Zona Braza has WiFi in the restaurant area, Vodacom and Mcel reception.